3/22/2012

Hello everyone!


Hello everyone! It's been a long time..... nearly a year! I decided to start writing this blog again, since I recently found the interest to do it. I'm now studying to become a designer-stylist in Kymenlaakso University of Applied Sciences.

You can see the new look of my blog. It's not so j-rock style anymore, but do you still like it? I think this represents my current style better. As you can see, I also removed all the old entries... sorry. I just felt that since I will transform this into a new blog, I should get rid of those.... :D

So other than about fashion & my life what do you guys wanna read? I will update the progress of some of my school works here also but if you guys want to see some tutorials etc. just tell me. You can leave a comment so I'll know what you want :)


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti